Unique on-screen positioning system confirms proper distance for taking temperature and gentle guidance light directs you for accurate aiming
Food & bath mode
Measures food, object ot liquid temperature.
Quick and easy interpretation
No struggle or stress and no need to swipe the thermometer in front of forehead.
Age-adjustable fever guidance to take the guess work out of interpreting temperature for the whole family.
Helps take a temperature even when it’s dark.
Offers a switchable silent mode to take temperature without waking up a sleeping child.
Temperature taking hints
- Let the thermometer and individual being measured acclimate to the temperature of the room in which the measurement will be taken.
- Thermometer needs to acclimate to the room temperature for 10 minutes before taking a measurement.
- The individual being measured should be indoors for 30 minutes before taking a measurement. External temperature can impact skin temperature.
- For individuals measuring their own temperature, it is recommended to use the “forehead option” instead of “no touch”.
Taking individual’s temperature
* 0 months is defined as having a gestational age of greater than or equal to 37 calendar weeks at birth.
Taking a food & bath temperature
Follow step 1 and 2
No touch + forehead (BNT 400)
34 °C – 43 °C (93.2 °F – 109.4 °F)
0.1 °C (0.1 °F)
± 0.2 °C (± 0.4 °F) for 35 °C – 42 °C (95 °F – 107.6 °F)
Liquid crystal display, 4 digits plus special icons
Normal temp range: Green temp range: 1 long beep for 0.4 second duration
15 °C – 40 °C (59 °F – 104 °F)
Approx. 30 seconds after last measurement has been taken
100g. (with batteries), 82.5g. (w/o batteries)
-25 °C – 55 °C (-13 °F – 131 °F)
15 – 95% non-condensing
(2) AAA Batteries – at least 500 measurements
700 – 1060hPA (0.7 – 1.06 atm)